Reputation – Our family’s commitment to customer satisfaction is what drives us.
Quality – Only the best brands and components are used.
Price – We do all this at a price you can afford.
Melbourne Kitchen Renovation and Cabinetry
Knowledge comes with experience, you can never have too much of both when you are building kitchens or renovating kitchens. Over thirty years in the Melbourne kitchen renovation business, we have gained a reputation for supplying quality kitchens and wall units. Our plethora of return clients tells us that we install high quality bespoke kitchens that can handle hectic family life. Clients have come back to Smith & Smith for kitchens in their second home, property development or even as a housewarming gift to their children on the purchase of their first home.
We have a commitment to keep every client happy, if there’s a problem we will find a solution. We have bulging files containing testimonials from happy clients. Kitchens at Smith & Smith come from our family to yours. A kitchen is the heart of a home, a culinary haven and an entertaining essential. Learn how to make yours the place to be with Smith & Smith.
Whether you are looking for an Avante Garde, Traditional or Contemporary look, the generations of experience at Smith & Smith Cabinet Makers will be invaluable to you. There are a great many designs, styles and configurations available from Smith & Smith Cabinet Makers, you can let your imagination run wild with the confidence that your cabinetry will be in capable hands.
You can use our Smith & Smith Kitchen Design Questionaire to help guide you in planning your kitchen.
We are pleased to present the awards we have won from the Cabinet Makers and Designers Association including the highly prestigious Presidents Award and Designer of the Year award.
2014 – 2015 Finalist Australian Cabinet Maker of the Year: Best Kitchen $20,000 – $35,000
2014 – 2015 Finalist Australian Cabinet Maker of the Year: Best Kitchen $35,000 – $60,00
2014 – 2015 Finalist Australian Cabinet Maker of the Year: Best Showroom
2014 – 2015 Finalist Australian Cabinet Maker of the Year: Best Bathroom/Laundry
2013 – 2014 Australian Cabinet Maker of the Year: President’s Award
2013 – 2014 Winner Australian Cabinet Maker of the Year: Best Kitchen Over $40,000
2013 – 2014 Winner Australian Designer of the Year – Rob Barclay
2013 – 2014 Finalist Australian Cabinet Maker of the Year: Best Kitchen $25,000 – $40,000
2013 – 2014 Finalist Australian Cabinet Maker of the Year: Best Kitchen
2012 – 2013 Australian Cabinet Maker of the Year: President’s Award
2012 – 2013 Special Commendation Australian Cabinet Maker of the Year: Best Built In Furniture
Why Have Smith & Smith Renovate Your Kitchen?
Family owned and managed company with a loyal staff
- Fantastic return rate of previous customers
- 30 years of experience making kitchens
- Great quality at an affordable price
- Free consultation with professional designers
- Use of high quality materials
- Solid construction – built to last
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Huge range of finishes
- Huge range of design options
- Loyal client base
We use only the finest materials.
- “HMR” board for all core-stock
- Select furniture grade timber for doors and bench-tops
- Laminates from only the top manufacturers
- Hardware carries a lifetime warranty
We have a high regard for our workmanship.
- Workmanship and materials are guaranteed for ten years.
- We are registered as a building practitioner with the Building Practitioners Board (Registration No.DB-L1393).
- All Kitchen renovations over $12,000 undertaken by Smith & Smith carry Home Owners Warranty Insurance.